Jul 12, 2008
It's Been A Year
It's been a year since my last post here. And I say, much has changed.... A lot of things have changed... But since I just recently turned 23 ten days ago, Im sharing a few of the changes in my life since the last I posted a blog here. Bear with me..

1. Work - I feel so blessed when it comes to work. My first job was as an analyst. I worked there for 5 mos. and made friends with great people. I learned a lot from it. But I have to quit that job since I wanted something more, something that would provide me with the right training suitable for the career I wanted. So I joined SGV& Co. last November. What makes the firm a really nice place to work is the fact that you learn a lot, the work environment is one-of-a-kind since you basically work with people your age. It's even amazing how clients respect us eventhough were much younger than them. Training wise, it's the best possible training one can ever get. I survived my first busy season last April and I'm looking forward to the next.

2. Friends - My college friends and I don't hang up that often already. Maybe because we're too busy with our own career and the fact that most of my friends are in Makati. Although, I never really envy them for being in the financial district, I just miss them a lot! Last December, I was able to spend sometime with my closest friends. It felt so great being with them, talking to them and sharing our plans for the future. *sigh* I love them.

3. Sports - I rekindled my love with badminton. I remember how my cousins and I used to play this game. I didn't sign up for the gym membership in our office since I don't think I will ever have the time to religiously attend it. I plan to play badminton as often as I can but I am also planning to buy some weights since I don't want to grow old with saggy arms. hehehehehe

4. Travel - My work has allowed me to go to places I have never been to. It's an education for me... I learned how to ride a bus (although, I admit I was so scared!) and I enjoyed it actually. Before kasi kahit Digos pa lang, sumusuka na ako. But now, I've conquered it! We also went to Bohol for our summer outing... I enjoyed it a lot! :) Bohol is such a must-see place!

5. Love - It's not really me if I post pictures of the person I love. I just don't do it. It's just not me. But you know what???? I'm happy with the relationship I am in. I never felt so much loved and appreciated by anyone. Eventhough we are miles apart, I'm contented. We both have space to grow and really know what we want. All I know now is that we love each other and I plan to stay this way. xoxo!

While typing all this blah blah, my cousins and I are in Kasagingan right now. I try to spend as much time as I can with them since come January, I know I wont be seeing much of them since I will be soooooo busy and absorbed with work.

Peace! *mwah*
 
posted by antonette at 2:50 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: