Mar 23, 2007
Laughing at Yourself


Can you post your own funny pic?? A picture that's totally funny and embarassing at the same time.... A picture that says a lot about your other side.

I took this picture with my Moto phone inside my room while lazing around. I laughed so hard seeing this picture... and I actually shared this photo with my cousins and they too laughed. I mean it's not everyday I get photos like this. Besides, like now, I can't even do this face.... It was just a spur of the moment and I am lucky enought to caught it on cam.

What am I driving at?? You see, every photo of ours doesn't have to be picture perfect. It doesn't even need to be edited, I swear. The more distorted our perception of ourselves become when we put too much thought on how we look. Nobody is perfect anyway. I would actually prefer people telling me I look ugly on photos than telling me I am ugly in person.

You all can laugh at me (because even I laugh at this photo). Anyway, what matters is I can laugh at myself together with the people around me. How about you?? Can you laugh at yourself with me?? Oh, not all people can laugh at themselves. But kudos to those who can.

Lastly, still on the matter of funny photos, I'll share this photo with you.


These are my cousins VJ and Vian. Young as they are they know how to laugh at themselves.

How about you? Can you share your funny photos?? I'd be very willing to laugh with you.

God bless!!

Labels:

 
posted by antonette at 6:12 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


6 Comments:


  • At 1:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    im not too keen at posting my face funny pics, but heck... i laugh at myself while looking through the mirror most of the time. haha!

    this is a nice read. :D

     
  • At 6:29 AM, Blogger ychel

    hey! tnx for the drop. :) ill link u up asap.

    hehe..u can count on me wen it comes to funny faces on pics.haha! ive got lots of them and i never feel ashamed about it. i even laugh really hard on it.hehe!

    take care :)

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger Reich

    funny pics... marami ako nun... minsan, hindi na funny, minsan, nakakatakot na sa sobrang panget! haha. pero i like ur idea... might post one of those pics in the future.

    thanks for sliding by my blog. =)

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger tina

    i do laugh at myself.. but i dont think i have a funny snapshot.. i will when i have one. hehe

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger CHIKAI ♥

    i'm gonna take this tag kring. hehe. the only problem is have plenty of funny photos. lol. pwede kay james na lng? hehehe. ^_^

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    ako
    kahit normal na picture
    mukha pa ring nakakatawa,
    wahaha.
    :)